Brilliant Builders Cleaning can help you clear the mess and return your commercial property to its previous immaculate condition. Whether you require a professional clean of the entire property or only specific areas, we will assist you by employing high-tech equipment and industry-standard detergents.
Builders’ dust is mostly silica, which is a natural substance found in most rocks, clay, sand, bricks and other construction materials. Building processes can generate respirable crystalline silica, which can be very dangerous when inhaled.
The renovation cleaning priorities
Our builders cleaning service is designed to accommodate your needs and sanitise your premises or home in a few hours, depending on the size of the building.
Based on your description of the cleaning tasks you need help with, you will be provided with an estimate of the cost and the time that it will take the renovation cleaners to complete the work. We will provide a more precise quote after a viewing of the property.
A standard construction cleaning checklist may consist of the following tasks:
Fully renovated or newly-built unfurnished property
- Surfaces: doors, skirting boards, banisters, window sills and window frames are thoroughly cleaned.
- Walls and ceilings: spot cleaning and removal of builders dust; tiled areas are wiped clean.
- Fixtures: Removal of plaster and paint from light switches and sockets; scrubbing and wiping of kitchen and bathroom fittings, faucets, accessories, etc.
- Windows: can be washed on the inside.
- Floors: vacuumed and mopped
Fully renovated furnished property
All the above and the below additional would be addressed:
- Furniture: dusted and wiped, including cupboards, bench tops, drawers, cabinets, etc.
- Mirrors and glass tops are polished clean.
- Carpeting and upholstery are thoroughly vacuumed.
- Electrical appliances; exteriors sanitised.
Partially renovated furnished/unfurnished property
- Spot cleaning of particular areas.
- Newly renovated rooms are individually cleaned in detail.
- Specific pieces of furniture and items are carefully cleaned.
- Why Hire Professional Cleaners for After-Renovation Cleaning?